All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can spice up your cooking when you learn how to grow, dry, store and use over 100 herbs and spices! Herb and Spice Companion is your ultimate guide for using fresh and dried herbs and spices in the kitchen. Inside this handy book, get descriptions of more than 100 herbs and spices from around the world. Discover useful tips on storing and using spices to create invative combinations of flavors. This is the essential guidebook to using herbs and spices to add flavor and depth in your cooking. From basil to beebalm, from lavender to lemon verbena, learn all of the interesting aspects of your herbs, including their rich history, how to grow, harvest, and dry them, and even their unique medicinal uses. This is a must-have for anyone's cookbook library.
- Author BiographyLINDSAY HERMAN is a writer and editor in New York City. When she's not reading about food, she is probably eating it. She is the author of Holiday Shots: Christmas Concoctions That Will Really Get You in the Holiday Spirit. She has also ghostwritten several books of household tips and edited a variety of cookbooks for Quarto Publishing Group, including 5-Minute Mug Cakes and Daily Greens 4-Day Green Juice and Raw Food Cleanse.
- Author(s)Lindsay Herman
- PublisherWellfleet Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWellfleet Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.23
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $17.17Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.70
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.