All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the essential companion for every creative cook. With global herbs, spice and seasonings w widely available, cooking has never been more varied. Add exciting and exotic new flavours to your cooking with flair and creativity with this practical reference book. If you don't kw your wasabi from your epazote this is the guide for you. With directions on how to choose, use, store and grow over 200 world herbs and spices, and over 100 recipes for blends, spice rubs and flavour-packed sauces this is the comprehensive reference for cooks of any skill level. This updated edition comes with 25 brand new recipes, plus a completely updated guide to include all international herbs and spices available w. You can experiment with flavour and explore exotic cuisines with Herbs & Spices as your essential companion.
- Author BiographyJill Norman is a highly respected food writer whose expertise in herbs and spices is renowned. She was Editor in Chief for DK's comprehensive Cook's Book of Ingredients, as well as the internationally acclaimed The Cook's Book. She has updated Encyclopedia Britannica's online entries on herbs and spices and is the go-to consultant on the subject. She wrote DK's The Complete Book of Spices which won several awards in the UK, US and Europe.
- Author(s)Jill Norman
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight1214 g
- Width203 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- kelso070413 Oct, 2016by
Herbs and Spices cook's reference
Excellent publication. Packed with interesting, attractive and essential information. A pleasure to use.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.