All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people who have been diagsed with cancer or related illnesses embrace alternative medicines, and seek out holistic practitioners who use vitamins, herbs, nutrition, homeopathy, and acupuncture to treat the disease. This long-awaited book by Donald Yance - one of the nation's most respected herbalists - is a major contribution to the literature of natural healing and cancer.
- Author BiographyDonald Yance, C.N., M.H., is a certified nutritionist and clinical master herbalist who specializes in nutritional and herbal approaches to cancer, AIDS, heart disease, and other chronic health conditions. He has written for several nutritional/herbal journals and has been a contributing writer for a number of books on healing. Arlene Valentine is a freelance writer based in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Arlene Valentine,Donald Yance
- PublisherKeats Pub Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew Canaan, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKeats Pub Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight787 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.