All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed account of Herbert Hoover's presidency reveals him as a staunch defender of constitutional government and one of our least understood presidents. Battling political partisanship while trying to place the needs of the nation as a whole over those of state and localities, Hoover found his program for America's entry into the new scientific era overwhelmed by profound changes in the social and ecomic structure of a nation entering a new age.
- Author BiographyEdgar Eugene Robinson was head of the Department of History at Stanford University, USA for 25 years. His pioneering books dealt with party history and the presidential vote, the leadership of Franklin D. Roosevelt, foreign policy, and the development of American democracy. Vaughn Davis Bornet was for many years professor of history and social science and chairman of the Social Sciences Division at Southern Oregon State College, USA.
- Author(s)Edgar E. Robinson,Vaughn Davis Bornet
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/1975
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.