Herbs: An A-Z Guide to Gardening, Cooking and Health by Reader's Digest (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by gildenfire
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHerbs are the most hardworking of plants. They have been used for thousands of years to flavour and preserve food, treat ailments, ward off pests and diseases, freshen the air, and decorate and enhance our lives. Over the centuries, they have also become associated with fascinating myths and folklore. This practical directory provides information on how to grow, harvest and store herbs and how to make the best use of them in your daily life. You'll find recipes, homemade beauty products, safe herbal remedies and ways to make and use herbal cleaning products in the home.
- Author(s)Reader's Digest
- PublisherReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.