All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvaluable reference and guide, carefully researched and charmingly written, illustrates and describes over 50 herbs and plants that were extremely useful to colonial settlers, among them: bee balm, bloodroot, candytuft, daffodil, hyssop, lovage, rosemary, tansy, wormwood, and yarrow. Includes anecdotes, popular and scientific names, and use for each plant.
- Author(s)Colonial dames of America,Dames of America
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note56ill.
- Weight118 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.86Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.49
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.