All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionHercule Poirot, Agatha Christie's beloved Belgian detective is one of the greatest literary characters ever put to page. Famed for his powers of deduction, logical thinking, unusual proclivities and distinctive upward-curled moustache, Poirot was tremendously effective with his humble, bumbling, polite manner. Carlton Books' bestselling puzzle series sets Hercule Poirot: Whodunnit Puzzles on the investigation trail to challenge the reader to solve over 100 brain-boggling riddles, crimes and conundrums. Hercule Poirot is kwn to readers, and fans of the popular tv series the world over, as the Belgian detective who always scoops the truth and stylishy solves the whodunnit. Step inside the mind of Poirot, work out the devious and devilish clues, and try and see if you can solve some of the detective's most challenging cases, with Hercule Poirot: Whodunnit Puzzles.
- Author BiographyTim Dedopulos is an author, puzzle setter and editor. He worked for Wizards of the Coast and White Wolf, and has written role-playing games and fiction. He wrote The Ultimate 1001 Puzzle Book and The Greatest Puzzles Ever Solved (both Carlton). He lives in central London.
- Author(s)Tim Dedopulos
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width176 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.