Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir of a childhood in the Bronx in the 1950s and '60s, providing an adult commentary on a child's myopic view of her world, revealed in sketches of character, time, and place. The shadow of the lost mother is sometimes just barely visible at the edge of events and sometimes central to them. Sorrow, humor, and absurdity are present in relatively equal measure, a fairly common recipe in life.
- Author(s)T M Bradshaw
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.