All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lush full-colour volume showcases more than 150 spectacular contemporary bride dolls created by 60 artists and manufacturers. Here Come the Bride Dolls exhibits the best-kwn and most popular wedding dolls, including examples inspired by famous brides such as Princess Diana, Princess Grace and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, as well as the trend-setting Barbie and Gene as brides. Special highlights include brand-new exclusives made especially for this book by a select group of international doll artists such as Robert Tonner, Helen Kish, Wendy Lawton, Edna Dali and Heloise and the Alexander Doll Company. Researched extensively by recognised doll author Louise Fecher, Here Come the Bride Dolls includes interviews with celebrated doll makers and famous designers such as Bob Mackie. The book is enhanced by wedding photographs of real-life brides and bridesmaids, whose ensembles are mirrored by the dolls pictured. From medieval maidens and Victorian belles to literary ladies and ethnic beauties, these stunning dolls reflect the beloved traditions of the marriage ceremony and the timeless appeal of the bride.
- Author BiographyLouise Fecher
- Author(s)Louise Fecher
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight1056 g
- Width290 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.