All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we arrived at my new home, I jumped out of the car. Whoops! I was so excited and forgot my legs were so short, and down I went. Gary laughed and then he picked me up. I like his laugh! This is my new home, and I like it, I barked. Get out of my way. Here I come. My name is DudLee, and I am a Weimaraner. I was adopted by my human dad, Gary Lee, when I was an eight-week-old puppy. Little did I kw that my new life would provide me with many adventures. Living in the mountains allows me to explore the woods and chase wildlife. I love my new life!
- Author(s)Paxton Vicki Lynne
- PublisherTate Publishing Company
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.