Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.09+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWheel is down at retail and raised and locked by an adult after purchase. User turns wheel and presses buttons corresponding to icons in the book. Book art is driver's view.All sounds interruptible except for the ignition trigger. When the ignition trigger is pressed, the sound of a vehicle starting up is played followed by a motor-running sound that continues for 8-12 seconds (variable) and is t interrupted by other triggered sounds, which play over it.Steering wheel turns back to center position once the steering wheel is releasedModule goes to sleep when all the sounds stop.Children pretend they're driving a vehicle with their favorite licensed characters. The user turns a plastic steering wheel and can press 12 sound triggers. The book has text and icons on the left side of the spread and a driver's perspective picture on the right side
- Author(s)Eric Carle
- PublisherPhoenix International, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhoenix International, Inc
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsSound story / 'noisy' book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.