All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe wetland is a murky, moist, and mysterious world. Atop its glittering surface and beneath its shadowy depths, birds, bass, minks, and muskrats struggle to survive and flourish. Madeleine Dunphy's lyrical prose shows the relationships between the wetland's plants and animals, giving young readers a clear picture of how each living creature depends on the others for survival. Illustrator Wayne McLoughlin adds stunning visuals, with lumius, detailed paintings that convey the fragile beauty and complexity of this critically important ecological community.
- Author(s)Madeleine Dunphy
- PublisherWeb of Life Children's Books
- Date of Publication21/06/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWeb of Life
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeb of Life Children's Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight128 g
- Width213 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wayne McLoughlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom P
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.