All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionTze May Loo's Heritage Politics examines Okinawa's relationship with the Japanese nation-state from 1879 to 2000 through the lens of cultural heritage. This book is a study of the politics of cultural heritage: how the Japanese state and American occupation authorities used-and continue to use-heritage to govern Okinawa, and how Okinawans use it to negotiate, resist, and contest Japanese and American impositions of power.
- Author BiographyTze May Loo is assistant professor of history and international studies at the University of Richmond.
- Author(s)Tze May Loo
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAsiaWorld
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight472 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.