All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHermann Paul's Prinzipien der Sprachgeschichte served as the most important codification and development of Neogrammarian thought for more than four decades. Four well-kwn linguists have translated specially selected chapters of the Prinzipien into English and provide their reflections on Hermann Paul's contribution on a range of topics.
- Author BiographyPeter Auer, University of Freiburg, Germany; Robert W. Murray, University of Calgary, Canada.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 14 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byPeter Auer,Robert W. Murray
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.