All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKaren Emigh's son Brett - the star of all three of her books - was diagsed with autism when he was six. Each book teaches a part of language that children on the autism spectrum often struggle with. In Herman's Hiding Places, she teaches the concepts behind prepositions. Brett and his dog Herman play hide-and-seek, and Herman is it. Young readers will learn the meaning and uses of the prepositions up, in, under, and behind as they follow Brett on his search for Herman. This book will teach, delight, and entertain all young children.
- Author BiographyKaren Emigh and her husband Ken are the parents of two boys, Brett and Bryce. Karen began writing children's books as a way to help Brett, who is diagnosed with an autistic spectrum disorder, better understand abstract language. They reside in Northern California.
- Author(s)Karen Emigh
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.