All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlone every day in a pool near the rocks, Hermione Anemone sat knitting some socks. Till one day, which started just like any other, A peculiar thing happened: the pool gave a shudder! Life is quiet and lonely in Hermione Anemone s rock pool until a huge storm washes in some very colourful and lively creatures. Soon Hermione is making friends with the likes of Tony Abalone, Una the Tuna and Sean the Prawn, who all decide that her little pool is the perfect place to play! Ciara Molloy Tan s rollicking text rolls off the tongue and Michaela Blassnig s adorable illustrations capture the fun and excitement of Hermione s underwater party.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Ireland, Ciara Molloy Tan now lives on Sydney s Northern Beaches. She was inspired to write HERMIONE ANENOME AND THE ENORMOUS STORM while going for walks around the rock pools at Long Reef in Collaroy and wondering what was happening below the surface. It is her first book. Michaela Blassnig is a Brisbane-based illustrator who has worked on various film, character design and book projects. This is her first picture book.
- Author(s)Ciara Molloy Tan
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Out-of-print date02/05/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width216 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michaela Blassnig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.