Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph wants to be a train driver one day. He always goes over the hills to see the trains arrive at the nearest station. One day a strange white train comes. This is a very special train and Joseph must run home to tell his family and the rest of the village what it has come for. The accompanying fact file explains different types of health care that are available to people in the local community and at large hospitals.
- Author(s)Marianna Brandt
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication14/01/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLiving Health S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width185 mm
- Height248 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 2 to 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.