All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe final instalment of the Elementia Chronicles: an ufficial MINECRAFT-fan adventure series, inspired by the bestselling game. It's the Republic's darkest hour. The Noctem Alliance, under the command of the ruthless Lord Tenebris, has finally conquered the entire server of Elementia. The citizens of Element City are forced to hide underground and although President Stan has re-united with his friends, the relentless Elite Legion of Mobhunters are still in hot pursuit. Lord Tenebris is drawing more and more power from the server and his actions threaten to create a devastating glitch that could destroy Minecraft forever. Time is running out. Will President Stan be able to defeat the evil demon before it's too late? Disclaimer: This book is t authorized, sponsored, endorsed or licensed by Mojang AB, Microsoft Corp. or any other person or entity owning or controlling any rights to the Minecraft name, trademarks or copyrights. Minecraft is a registered trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.
- Author BiographySean Fay Wolfe was 16 years old when he finished Quest for Justice, the first book of The Elementia Chronicles trilogy; and 17 when he finished the second book. He is an avid Minecraft player and loves creating action adventure tales in its endlessly creative virtual world. Sean lives with his mother, father, grandmother, two brothers, three cats, and a little white dog named Lucky.
- Author(s)Sean Fay Wolfe
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Elementia Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight310 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.