All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionHoward's swashbuckling fantasy stories feature the adventures of the enigmatic Conan: a free barbarian from distant Cimmeria who ventures into the splendid kingdoms of the south to find his fortune in the lost eons of the Hyborian Age between the sinking of Kull's Atlantis and the dawn of history. Cunning thief, captain of mercenaries and corsairs, lover of sultry temptresses, Conan follows his destiny into demon-haunted treasure towers and across the plains of death. And at last, like Kull before him, he slashes his name across the scrolls of royalty as King Conan, usurper-lord of imperial Aquilonia.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Howard (1906-1936) ranks among the greatest writers of fantasy, action and adventure stories. The creator of Conan the Cimmerian, Kull of Atlantis, Solomon Kane, Bran Mak Morn, and many other memorable characters, he wrote well over a hundred stories for the pulp magazines of his day before shooting himself . John Clute is a well known critic and editor of fantasy and sci-fi. His latest book is The Darkening Garden: A Short Lexicon of Horror (2006). Forthcoming are his new collection, Houston Do You Read, and The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction (3rd ed).
- Author(s)Robert E. Howard
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight383 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJohn Clute
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.