All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Heroic Jobs series reveals the stories, people, and equipment behind the world's most dramatic rescues and police swoops. Stunning photographs capture the drama and excitement of the rescue missions, while concluding chapters look at the essential skills required by the rescuers, how readers can pursue a career in the emergency services, and what they should do in the event of a real-life emergency.
- Author BiographyEllen Labrecque is a freelance writer who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two kids. She has written over 20 children's books. Previously, she was a Senior Editor at Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine. She loves writing, running, and spending time outside. Nick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies. Chris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade,Ellen Labrecque,Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRead Me!: Heroic Jobs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width247 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.