All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful, addictive narcotic, heroin has seen a resurgence in recent years--with an alarming incidence of abuse and addiction among young people. Through objective overviews, primary sources, and full-color illustrations, this title examines How Serious a Problem Is Heroin Addiction?, What Are the Health Risks of Heroin Addiction?, Can People Overcome Heroin Addiction?, and What Can Be Done About Heroin Addiction?
- Author(s)Peggy J Parks
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCompact Research: Addictions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width170 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.