All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy to follow, handson guide that clearly explains the various components of the Heroku platform and provides step by step guidance as well as numerous examples on how to build and troubleshoot robust and scalable productionready web applications on the Heroku platform. This book is intended for those who want to learn Heroku the right way. Perhaps you are new to Heroku or are someone who has heard about Heroku but have t built anything significant with it. You should have kwledge or familiarity with cloud computing and basic kwledge of database and network deployment.
- Author BiographyAnubhav Hanjura is a cloud technology enthusiast and a software architect. He specializes in serverside development (C++, C, and Java) for distributed software platforms, and is an avid blog reader. When he is not designing software systems, you can find him collecting books, pondering over puzzles, or bookmarking general trivia. He is a passionate mentor, has authored several white papers, and has also served as a project guide for students on many occasions. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from NIT, Surat.
- Author(s)Anubhav Hanjura
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.