All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPublished annually, Hershman and McFarlane Act Handbook 2007/08 provides a single volume source of key children proceedings legislation and related guidance. It contains consolidated, fully amended and antated texts of the Children Act 1989. Hershman and McFarlane Act Handbook 2007/08 meets the need for a reliable, up-to-date and yet still portable source and will be used in court by all child law practitioners, judges and social workers.
- Author BiographyThe Hon Mr Justice McFarlane
- PublisherJordan Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJordans Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/01/2012
- Weight1077 g
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.