All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $49.10
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.76Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $17.69Trending at AU $22.64
About this product
- DescriptionHe says: Oh sure, they say they're busy. They say that they didn't have even a moment in their insanely busy day to pick up the phone. It was just that crazy. All lies. With the advent of cell phones and speed dialling, it is almost impossible t to call you. Sometimes I call people from my pants pocket when I don't even mean to. If I were into you, you would be the bright spot in my horribly busy day. Which would be a day that I would never be too busy to call you. She says: There is something great about kwing that my only job is to be as happy as I can be about my life and feel as good as I can about myself, and to lead as full and eventful life as I can, so that it doesn't ever feel like I'm just waiting around for some guy to ask me out. And most importantly, it's good for us all to remember that we don't need to scheme and plot, or beg anyone to ask us out. We're fantastic.
- Author BiographyA former story editor on SEX AND THE CITY and co-author (with Greg Behrendt) of the bestselling HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU, Liz Tuccillo lives and dates in New York City.
- Author(s)Greg Behrendt,Liz Tuccillo
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight122 g
- Width133 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Read byLiz Tuccillo
- Running Time210
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.