All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSome years ago it was t uncommon for materials scientists, even within the electronics industry, to work relatively independently of device engi- neers. Neither group had a means to determine whether or t the materials had been optimized for application in specific device structures. This mode of operation is longer desirable or possible. The introduction of a new material, or a new form of a well kwn material, w requires a close collaborative effort between individuals who represent the disciplines of materials preparation, materials characterization, device design and pro- cessing, and the analysis of the device operation to establish relationships between device performance and the materials properties. The develop- ment of devices in heteroepitaxial thin films has advanced to the present state specifically through the unusually close and active interchange among individuals with the appropriate backgrounds. We find book available which brings together a description of these diverse disciplines needed for the development of such a materials-device techlogy. Therefore, the authors of this book, who have worked in close collaboration for a number of years, were motivated to collect their experiences in this volume. Over the years there has been a logical flow of activity beginning with heteroepi- taxial silicon and progressing through the III-V and II-VI compounds. For each material the early emphasis on material preparation and characteriza- tion later shifted to an emphasis on the analysis of the device characteristics specific to the materials involved.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight781 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChao-cheng Wang,G. W. Cullen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.