All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA n-fiction book combining a fictional coast-to-coast narrative about travelling across Canada with a plethora of facts and information. Alice and Cal drive accross Canada with their Gran, visiting icebergs off the coast of Newfoundland, collecting souvenirs at Niagara Falls, disaur fossils in the Badlands, Glaciers in the Rockies and totem poles on the pacific coast.
- Author BiographyVivien Bowers was born in Vancouver, Canada, and was a grade five teacher. She has been a freelance writer for more than twenty-five years, writing elementary and secondary school materials, as well as non-fiction books and magazine articles for both adults and children. She has garnered many awards for her work, including the Canadian Science Association Science in Society journalism award, the Red Cedar Book Award, the Hackmatack Children's Choice Award, and the BC Book Prize. Bowers has two grown sons and lives at the base of the mountains outside Nelson, BC. Milan Pavlovic holds a Master's degree in Illustration and is an award-winning illustrator for children. His work has been regularly published in Europe, in forms of children's and educational books, kid's reviews, daily newspapers, and comic magazines.
- Author(s)Vivien Bowers
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Note1
- Weight561 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Milan Pavolvic,Milan Pavlovic
- Reading AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.