All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt last. A book of insightful mologues for girls only! This collection of mologues deals with the dilemmas that teenage girls face everyday at school, at home, and in general society. Sometimes real life events can be funny, but more often they are difficult. These mologues reflect struggles and triumphs. Sample titles include: Is He Worth it?, Is Our Family Falling Apart?, Don't Let My Mother Die, Texting Terror, I Don't Want to Move, A Selfish Generation, Let's Get Fit, Making the Grade, Will I Ever Fit In?, Does Anyone Kw What Loves Means?, Negative People, and No One Likes a Bully. With each mologue there are discussion questions for classroom use. These mologues are so unique in style they are superb for speech or drama classes and contest use.
- Author(s)Kimberly A. McCormick
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Weight148 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.