All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Brayden, 3rd child, total surprise to his family, was fighting sibling rivalry from the start. The in-vitro twins, Madison and Daniel, his brother and sister, loved Brayden till he received more attention then them...then it started! They pushed him away and would t let him play...taking his toys and making him cry. Finally one day Madison, who he called Ba Ba, decided to make him her sister and dress him up in all her princess dresses and make up... Brayden liked that she played with him all day and did t care if he was in dresses and make up because it made Ba Ba happy and she stopped Daniel from picking on him . Ba Ba loved him for being her pretend sister, even wearing her wigs and shoes... But one day he decided he wanted to wear what he wanted to wear...He was w 3 and wanted to dress in his boy clothes so Daniel would stop making fun of him.. Picking out his own clothes was what he wanted to do . Still letting Ba Ba dress him in her dresses and make up was okay but he told them all, I have cool shirts, pants, and shoes and I wanna be a cool Dude!
- Author BiographyI, P. Cola have been married 43 years and a parent for 40 years. My career stems 39 years as a hairstylist and Salon owner.... I have 3 daughters and became a grand parent for the first time of in-vitro twins. My daughter, who is a teacher was returning to work and then I decided to stop working full time and dedicated most of my day to babysitting and helping to nurture my new grand children... My first book is Madison's Dorothy which was about my twin grand children. I spent a life time listening to peoples stories and some were very unbelievable but true. They are stored in my mind . I always said I would write about these stories one day. But watching my own grand children growing and bickering about their toys, clothes, and you name it, made me want to write this story. The see the world of sibling rivalry and how it effects each child's world. They have amazed me and now I have time to put what I see and hear down on paper and write about it.. Raising my daughters was hard and I had no free time to write about their lives. They were always very busy and full . Constantly, working and making sure they received a college education...
- Author(s)P Cola
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.