All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionDo international rms affect the activity of Islamist movements? This book analyzes and assesses the extent to which Islamism has been affected by the rules and principles that regulate international society, focusing on Hezbollah. It concludes that international rms are among the most significant factors changing Islamist politics.
- Author BiographyFilippo Dionigi is LSE Fellow, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK.
- Author(s)Filippo Dionigi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleMiddle East Today
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.