All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Frankie. He is an 7-year-old boy with many likes and dislikes. Frankie wants to share his feelings and interests with you while you share yours in return. You will find that you probably have a lot of things in common with Frankie, and maybe ONE thing that you don't ...
- Author BiographyLyn Fontinell is a mother of four children, ranging in age from 25 to 10. Her youngest son, Frankie, was diagnosed with autism when he was 2 years old. In the past 8 years and with the explosion of autism the Fontinells' began to realize that there was a need to educate children about the disorder at a younger age. Hi, My Name is Frankie is intended to do just that.
- Author(s)Lyn Fontinell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jade Pinto
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.