Hibernate Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach: 2015 by Gary Mak, Joseph Ottinger, Srinivas Guruzu (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $58.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHibernate Recipes, Second Edition contains a collection of code recipes and templates for learning and building Hibernate solutions for you and your clients, including how to work with the Spring Framework and the JPA. This book is your pragmatic day-to-day reference and guide for doing all things involving Hibernate. There are many books focused on learning Hibernate, but this book takes you further and shows how you can apply it practically in your daily work. Hibernate Recipes, Second Edition is a must have book for your library. Hibernate 4.x continues to be the most popular out-of-the-box, open source framework solution for Java persistence and data/database accessibility techniques and patterns and it works well with the most popular open source enterprise Java framework of all, the Spring Framework. Hibernate is used for e-commerce--based web applications as well as heavy-duty transactional systems for the enterprise.
- Author BiographyGary Mak, founder and chief consultant of Meta-Archit Software Technology Limited, has been a technical architect and application developer on the enterprise Java platform for more than seven years. He is the author of the Apress books Spring Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach and Pro SpringSource dm Server. In his career, Gary has developed a number of Java-based software projects, most of which are application frameworks, system infrastructures, and software tools. He enjoys designing and implementing the complex parts of software projects. Gary has a master's degree in computer science. His research interests include object-oriented technology, aspect-oriented technology, design patterns, software reuse, and domain-driven development. Gary specializes in building enterprise applications on technologies including Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF, Portlet, AJAX, and OSGi. He has been using the Spring Framework in his projects since Spring version 1.0. Gary has been an instructor of courses on enterprise Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, and agile development. He has written a series of Spring and Hibernate tutorials as course materials, parts of which are open to the public, and they're gaining popularity in the Java community. In his spare time, he enjoys playing tennis and watching tennis competitions.
- Author(s)Gary Mak,Joseph Ottinger,Srinivas Guruzu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.