All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this entertaining retelling of the traditional nursery song, the mouse is only one of many animals to climb the clock. Who slides up at three o'clock, and who will bounce up at ten? Look through the holes in each page to see which animal is next, and make up some of your own. You're sure to enjoy this hilarious introduction to telling the time! Bright, colourful illustrations, invative die cutting and popular rhymes make Books with Holes a must for every child.
- PrizesJoint winner for Practical Pre-School Gold Award 2006.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleClassic Books with Holes Cover
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note14 colour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelly Caswell
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
- Interest AgeFrom 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.