All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comedy classic of thought provoking reminders about how young juveniles, using their wily wits and cunning powers, can cause humorous and adolescent behavior in their parents. Sibling rivals become allies under stress, yet Mom prevails, using humor laced with tactical precision-to rule. Hickory Nuts in the Driveway is a quaint series of funny short stories that will warm your heart. Finally, stories that put the travails of child raising in a humorous light, especially if you have had children of your own. Sibling rivalry in its finest, where wit and wisdom are needed to challenge juvenile cunning, even having the temerity to win at times. You will enjoy how Mom rules, even when the kids don't agree or understand, and how Dad can make mistakes that make the whole experience worthwhile. Even Toy Jail has a twist at the end that makes you laugh as the kids use childlike logic to prevail under stress.
- Author BiographyMrs. Dari Bradley is the CEO of Patriot Media, Incorporated. Dari's first traditionally published literary effort was her autobiography entitled The Politics of Angels, contracted and published in 2003. Unusual for a first time published author, Dari's original manuscript brought forth letters from former President George H. Bush, and his son, FL State Governor Jeb Bush. A personal letter to Dari from President George W. Bush is included in the context of the true story. Patriot Media, Incorporated (www.patriotmediainc.com) was founded by Dari in 2005 as she began publishing the works of retired U.S. Military Veterans, focusing on manuscripts with a patriotic theme. Patriot Media, Inc. published their first novel May 2006, a mini history of USS Oriskany CVA 34, titled The Mighty O and dedicated to those who served aboard the mighty Aircraft Carrier. The book's first printing coincided with the planned sinking of Oriskany near Pensacola, Florida to provide an artificial reef and habitat for local marine species. Patriot Media contracted and published an autobiography Flight of the Silver Eagle - authored by 94-year-old Joseph C. Engel, a retired Naval Aviation Pilot, released to the public in February 2007. Dari oversees the nomination of her father, Dr. Edward E. O'Donnell, Ph.D. for his posthumous award of the Presidential Medal of Freedom with Distinction, recognizing his lifetime efforts as an instrumental Research Scientist supporting America's defense. U. S. Senator Bill Nelson and former U.S. Senator and FL State Governor Robert Graham have both written support letters to President Bush on behalf of Dr. O'Donnell's nomination. Playing a significant role in advancing the course of history for America's military, Mrs. Dari L. Bradley requested a Resolution from her United States Congressman - a promise supportive of our U.S. Armed Forces. Passing first in 1996 in the U.S. House of Representatives (with the U.S. Senate concurring) HR200, the document Dari refers to as the People's Promise to our Military, has since passed three succeeding U.S. Congresses. Mrs. Dari L. Bradley and her husband Edward Bradley, Jr. live in Choctaw Beach, FL.
- Author(s)Dari Bradley
- PublisherPatriot Media Publishing
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPatriot Media Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.