All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA framework for HR managers and business leaders to identify and extract crucial information to lead their enterprise, business unit, or department to success, this book demonstrates how various measures -- with a particular emphasis on surveys -- can be reinvented to serve today's strategic and operational needs. This reference lays out why real-time actionable information is critical to every organisation today and why employees are one of the best sources of that information. With examples of how the best firms have learned to harness the most important facts and to let go of extraneous data that bogs down and distracts decision-makers, this record's ultimate goal is to expand thinking around how to use the richness of the available information for the strategic benefit of the organisation. In short, this is a book about managing organisational value -- how to define it, how to measure it, and how to grow it.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Schiemann, PhD is the CEO of Metrus Group in Somerville, New Jersey, which created the People Equity talent optimization framework. He is also the author of several books, including The ACE Advantage: How Smart Companies Unleash Talent for Optimal Performance and Reinventing Talent Management: How to Maximize Performance in the New Marketplace. Jerry H. Seibert is the principal and vice president of Diagnostic Services of Metrus Group. He has 25 years of experience working with organizations to measure and improve customer, employee, and other stakeholder perceptions. Brian S. Morgan, PhD is the director of the Organization Assessment Services at Metrus Group, Inc. He has more than 30 years of experience in organization diagnostics, with particular specialization in employee survey and follow-up action planning. They all live in Somerville, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Brian S. Morgan,Jerry H. Seibert,William A. Schiemann
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Content Noteillus
- Weight311 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.