All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionTold from the perspective of a child on safari, Hidden Hippo takes the reader on a journey through the grasslands of Africa to meet elephants, giraffes, zebras and many other creatures. But the animal to look out for is the hippo and finally, with a loud splash, you find him!
- Author BiographyJoan Gannij began her career as a writer/photographer in America, before moving to Amsterdam to focus on her writing. She has written a number of travel guides and poetry collections. Elusive Moose (9781905236749) was her first project for Barefoot Books. Clare Beaton has been charming audiences for years with her handsewn picture books. She has published many titles with Barefoot, including How Big is A Pig? (PB: 9781841480787; BB: 9781841489582), Mother Goose Remembers (HB with CD: 9781846860034), There's a Cow in the Cabbage Patch (BB: 9781841489612) and Baby's First Book (HB: 9781846861420). Clare lives in North London.
- Author(s)Joan Gannij
- PublisherBarefoot Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarefoot Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width255 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.