Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis text recreates the daily life of slaves at Poplar Forest, Jefferson's second home. It explores the relationships within the plantation and the resulting choices, compromises and limitations that slaves negotiated in the process of making a home in the confines of institutionalized slavery.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Heath
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1999
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note39 b&w illustrations, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.