All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hidden Messages In Water explores water's susceptibility to human words, emotions and thoughts. Japanese scientist Masaru Emoto has been researching this new field of science by freezing samples of water that have been exposed to either positive or negative words, emotions and music. Through photographs Dr. Emoto has found that water exposed to positive influences produces beautiful, perfectly formed crystals, while water exposed to negativity produces ugly, malformed crystals. Because the worls and our bodies are both composed of 70per cent water, the power to change the essence of water means that humans have the power to evoke change on a global or personal scale, by way of water.
- Author BiographyDr. Masaru Emoto is an internationally renowned researcher who has gained worldwide acclaim for showing how water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness.
- Author(s)Masaru Emoto
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Content Note120 colour photos
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.