Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCraptastic. [krap*tas*tic] adj. 1. Extraordinarily bad. 2. A level of bad that defies the imagination. You kw, when you have a day you think can't possibly get worse, and then it does. Taylor Mitchell has had what seems to be thing but craptastic days ever since she returned from Puerto Rico. What's a girl to do? Have a margarita and fight for better. The problem is Taylor wasn't a fighter; she was a follower, content to let life just carry her along. No wonder she's felt adrift ever since Brandon Richardson left her on that plane to return to Dallas alone. Was she married? Was she even in love? Why was that guy with the cheesy mustache looking at her that way? How was she going to make cheesecake or change a flat tire with a broken arm? Though she spends her day teaching, she's the one with the lessons to learn w: how to walk in heels, how to drive a four-wheeler and t cover yourself in mud, how to be a mentor to someone who doesn't even live in reality, and the biggest lesson of all: the only one who can really make decisions for your life is you. Will she learn her lesson before it's too late?
- Author(s)Dina Milliken
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.