CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt contains an extraordinary collection of ancient art, but even more of its treasures are hidden away in its basement. Museum workers are w preparing to show these valuable pieces in a new exhibition. What pieces will they exhibit? How will they decide what to display?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 2600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight89 g
- Width144 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.