All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guidebook to Earth, the Nine Realms, and other dimensions from Marvel Comics, as told by Peter Quill, Rocket, Groot, and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Ever since Super Heroes like Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy started stomping around planet Earth, we ve had to open our horizons a little and embrace the wider reaches of space. If you re thinking of journeying to one of the many new realms for a little R n R, then don t leave home without Hidden Universe s guide to the cosmos. Whether you re looking to enjoy the divine splendor of Asgard or soak up the multicultural atmosphere of intergalactic waypoint Kwhere, this is the book for you. It even provides some tips on surviving excursions to Planet Moord and Chitauri Prime, if you like your vacations to be on the extreme side. SEE THE COSMOS Features information on the hot spots, history, and culture of more than forty locations in the Marvel Universe, including Planet X, Halfworld, Weirdworld, and the Planet of the Symbiotes. REDISCOVER EARTH Get the lowdown on some of the Earth's most exotic and mysterious locations, such as Wakanda, Latveria, the Savage Land, and New Attilan. GET INVALUABLE ADVICE Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot, aka the Guardians of the Galaxy, have filled this book with their own unique travel tips, from where to get a drink in Alfheim to dealing with Ego the Living Planet.
- Author BiographyMarc Sumerakis an Eisner Award and Harvey Award nominated comic book writer and editor. Over the past decade and a half, Sumerak has contributed to countless tales of today's most popular characters, including the Avengers, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, and the X-Men. His work has been published by Marvel Comics, DC Comics, IDW, and many others.
- Author(s)Marc Sumerak
- PublisherInsight Editions
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHidden Universe
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.