About this product
- DescriptionThe old abandoned school in Silver City is being fixed up as an art center and the Boxcar Children volunteer to help clean up the place.
- Author BiographyGertrude Chandler Warner was born in 1890 in Putnam, Connecticut, where she taught school and wrote The Boxcar Children because she had often imagined how delightful it would be to live in a caboose or freight car. Encouraged by the book's success, she went on to write eighteen more stories about the Alden children.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number144
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Narrator(s)Aimee Lilly
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time97
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.