All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry the hippo continues to play his favorite game but luckily for his friends, it s hard to hide a hippo! At the playground, Harry s friends search high and low. Whether he s under the seesaw, behind the park bench, or hanging precariously from the swing set, it s hard t to find Harry. But the fun is in the searching, and the friends are always up for ather round!
- Author BiographyKenny Harrison worked for thirty-two years as an award-winning artist for his local newspaper before pursuing his passion: writing and illustrating children s books. He works using both traditional and digital techniques. Raised in New York City, he now lives in New Orleans with his wife, two children, and a menagerie of rescue pets.
- Author(s)Kenny Harrison
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kenny Harrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.