All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA daughter struggles to get her mother to talk about her Holocaust experiences, and tries to understand how those experiences have shaped her own life.
- Author BiographyDiane Wyshogrod is a clinical psychologist and writer. Born in New York City, she currently lives in Jerusalem with her husband and three sons.
- Author(s)Diane Wyshogrod
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.