All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series introduces the reader to animal camouflage, looking at habitats from around the world. Each book explains what camouflage is, how it functions in animal survival, and how it can appear. The books feature stunning photos of different animals camouflage.
- Author(s)Deborah Underwood
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Creature Camouflage
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.