All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on an ethgraphic study of rural Poland, this book investigates the challenges of maintaining pluralism in a religiously homogeus society. By examining a multireligious and multiethnic community, Pasieka reveals paradoxes inscribed into the practice and discourse of pluralism.
- Author BiographyAgnieszka Pasieka is a research fellow at the University of Vienna, Austria.
- Author(s)Agnieszka Pasieka
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Anthropology of Religion
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.