Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWho am I without this drink in my hand? Who am I beneath this amped-up scene which makes me feel sexy, confident, better? Take away all these late nights, and all this loud music, and... what's left? In her debut book, High: A Party Girl's Guide to Peace, life coach and yoga teacher Tara Bliss reveals the memories of her pained cycle of bingeing and detoxing, and the practices that lifted her up and out; into a life of passion, purpose and peace. High comes to you as your roadmap on how to do the same. Let this book show you to kick-start an avalanche of self-love, relinquish your FOMO (fear of missing out), transform your relationships, exude sass, confidence and vitality (while sober), and live courageously from the heart. Your Party Girl identity is holding you back and limiting your brilliance. It's time to let her go and start living a life of choice, rather than habit. It's time to release your peace, get high on life and drunk on love.
- Author BiographyAs a former hair-dresser, bungee-jumping teacher and martini shaking bartender, Tara Bliss has always loved one thing: pushing herself and other people to go beyond what they think is appropriate. These days, as a coach, author and yoga teacher (with swagger), she's still deeply passionate about guiding women to stretch beyond what is reasonable, or what feels possible. Named a 'self-help guru' by ELLE magazine, her teachings have been featured in Cleo, The Sunday Mail, The Daily Love and Mind Body Green. When she's not jamming with her clients or immersed in writing projects, you'll find her making shapes on her yoga mat, planning a snowboarding trip with her man, hanging by the sea (channeling her inner mermaid), or thinking about Mexican food. Meet Tara and stay in the know at tarabliss.com.au, and follow her yoga adventures on Instagram: @tara_bliss
- Author(s)Tara Bliss
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.