Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $3.99+ AU $10.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by anonboatnorth
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationEver since a brief liaison under the football bleachers in grade 7, Rob Gordon (John Cusack) has been cursed with a romantic hex. All of his relationships seem to hinge on some essential bond and everytime, Rob blows it. Now he owns a semi-failing record store called Championship Vinyl, and toils over his current possible break-up with Laura (Iben Hjejle). This leads to Rob examining his 'Top Five Break-ups' of all-time. Along for the ride are his two wacky clerks - the hysterically funny rock snob Barry (Jack Black) and the more quietly opinionated underachiever Dick (Todd Louiso). Although they have an encyclopedic knowledge of pop music and are consumed with creating their all-time favourite top-five lists of songs it is of no help to Rob. Poppy, witty, quirky...High Fidelity is sure to make your all-time top five list for comedies - with a bullet!
- TitleHigh Fidelity
- Product Release Date14/03/2001
- Theatrical Release Year2000
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsIben Hjejle,Jack Black,Joan Cusack,Joelle Carter,John Cusack,Lili Taylor,Lisa Bonet,Natasha Gregson Wagner,Sara Gilbert,Todd Louiso
- DirectorsStephen Frears
- Rating InfoLow Level Violence,Medium Level Coarse Language
- Run Time113 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Tag LineA comedy about fear of commitment, hating your job, falling in love and other pop favorites.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $61.32
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $56.67
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $17.65
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $92.12Trending at AU $99.09
- AU $20.70Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $68.95Trending at AU $74.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.