All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- Description'With their usual warmth and honesty, Jo and Sally tackle tricky subjects head-on, giving sound advice and wisdom that is firmly rooted in real life. This book is a joy to read' Ali Martin, Soul Survivor Society has problem telling women what they should be. It determines their dreams and expectations, and dictates how they should feel about their image, relationships and career. So how do we do life - friendship, money, men and the rest - with wisdom and integrity? As Christian women, where is our place in today's culture? How do we embrace life and live it to the full? In HIGH HEELS AND HOLINESS Jo Saxton and Sally Breen get to grips with all these questions, giving a friendly, practical guide to being a faithful disciple in today's world - high heels and all.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in London, Jo Saxton now lives in Minnesota. She is a director of 3DM and a regular speaker at the Soul Survivor and Momentum summer festivals. Sally Breen works for The Order of Mission and is married to Mike.
- Author(s)Jo Saxton,Sally Breen
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight168 g
- Width138 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.