All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith increasing pressure on margins, growing international competition and a rise in tough procurement practices, the pressure on professional service firms (PSFs) and their professionals has never been higher. If you want to be able to charge the fees you kw reflect the value you bring, you need the high impact, practical guidance that this book offers. You can learn how to apply a powerful, consistent approach to make sure the 'golden triangle' of setting the price, getting the price and keeping the price works in your favour. You can develop a strategy to enhance the profitability of your engagements through pricing, fee structuring, scoping, and negotiating. You can understand the key steps management need to take to embed supporting processes and the appropriate culture. Expert negotiator, PSF consultant and trainer Ori Wiener's invaluable guide gives you the skills, tips and techniques that have been proven to deliver results.
- Author BiographyOri Wiener is a strategic business development consultant and executive coach to senior executives of professional services firms. He also delivers high impact fee negotiation and fee management skills training. Ori founded GARA Consulting and co-founded the Moller PSF Group Cambridge, one of Europe's leading firms specialising in the support of professional services firms. He previously led global business development and marketing at Linklaters, and worked as an investment banker for S.G. Warburg/ UBS and Lehman Brothers in London, New York, Mexico and other locations. He has a unique combination of perspectives as client, insider and consultant to PSFs.
- Author(s)Ori Wiener
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.