All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and expanded edition of High Impact Hiring will teach you the most successful employee interviewing system that has ever been developed. Thanks to the efforts of many professional researchers, hiring managers, and other Human Resource professionals, the best of their kwledge and experience has been distilled and transformed into a hiring system that eliminates hiring mistakes. High Impact Hiring is based upon a proprietary seven step process that is complete in every detail. Numerous examples are included to virtually guarantee your success. By following each step, you will build powerful employee selection interviews that will enable your organization to achieve increased productivity, improved employee morale, and a richer bottom line. But - don't take my word for it, experience High Impact Hiring for yourself. This up-to-date system will outperform other hiring methods that are available today and is used by a significant number of Fortune 500 companies plus (as a textbook) in colleges and university graduate schools throughout the US and Canada.
- Author BiographyDel J. Still has a back ground in engineering and manufacturing management, as well as in education, training, and organization development. He received his Bachelor's degree from the California State University. He earned an MBA at the University of Santa Clara and completed his doctoral work at the University of Southern California. He is in demand as a speaker and presenter for numerous conventions and seminars. He has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and other leading publications. This book is based on his more than 20 years of research and practical experience in interview ing hundreds of job candidates and training more than 30,000 interviewers in the behavior-based approach to employment interviewing. Del is also the developer of Behavior Based Interviewing. This work shop complements and expands the information in High Impact Hiring and sharpens and reinforces the skills needed to conduct interviews and select the right person for the job. Behavior Based Interviewing has enabled his clients to save countless thousands of dollars by building a superior workforce and avoiding costly hiring mistakes.
- Author(s)Del J Still
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.